DANASALIVA VIRAL Sample Collection Kit provides a safe and rapid all-in-one procedure for the collection, stabilization and transportation of 1 ml saliva samples at ambient temperature that stabilizes viral DNA/RNA.
DANAVIRAL Stabilization Solution effectively inactive viruses and prevent nucleic acid degradation in samples collected with our system, resulting non-infectious samples to be handled and shipped safely.
Sample is preserved at ambient temperature (DNA>1 year; RNA up to 1 month). Samples can be frozen (-20/-80°C) for prolonged periods.
• Used for collection, storage and transportation of viral samples from 1 ml saliva.
• Inactivate microorganisms and viruses for safe and easy transport and handling.
• It can be used for isolating the Human Genomic DNA and viral DNA/RNA.
• Room temperature transport.
• Preserve total DNA, including viral DNA, at room temperature (4º-25ºC) 1 year.
• Preserve total RNA, including viral RNA, at room temperature (4º-25ºC) 1 month.
• Compatible with most DNA and RNA isolation methods. We recommend to use our DANAGENE Kits.
We recommend to use our DANAGENE Kits.
|0603.48||DANASALIVA VIRAL Sample Collection Kit||100|
|DANAVIRAL Stabilization Solution||2ml x 100 units||Room temperature|
|Funnels||100 units||Room temperature|
|Collection tubes||100 units||Room temperature|