This kit provides a method for an efficient and fast total RNA from tissues and cells using MiniSpin columns.
The DANAGENE TISSUE/CELLS RNA Kit integrates a gDNA Removal Column. This Mini spin column removes quickly and efficiently the most genomic DNA without the need of DNase digestion.
In the first step cells and tissues are lysed without the need of b-mercapthoethanol . The chaotropic salt included in the lysis buffer immediately inactivates RNases. The lysate is added to the gDNA Removal Column to clarify the lysate and to remove contaminating gDNA. After addition of the binding solution to the flow-through, the RNA is bound to the RNA Column. Afterwards, two washing steps remove salts, metabolites, and macromolecular cellular components. High quality RNA is eluted with RNase-free H2O
• Fast procedure delivering high-quality total RNA in minutes.
• Convenient handling – lysate clearing and gDNA removal with one column in one step.
• Sample Material: < 1 x 107 cultured cells; 25 mg animal/human tissue.
• No phenol/chloroform extraction, no CsCl gradients, no LiCl or ethanol precipitation
• RNA isolation from cultured cells and animal tissues.
• RNA is ready for downstream applications such as RT-PCR, Northern Blotting,
Primer Extension, mRNA Selection, cDNA Synthesis, RNase Protection Assay.
|0801.1||DANAGENE TISSUE/CELLS RNA Kit||100|
|0801.2||DANAGENE TISSUE/CELLS RNA Kit||500|