DANAGENE DNA/RNA PURIFICATION Kit provides a rapid method for the isolation and purification genomic DNA and total RNA simultaneously from a single sample of cultured animal cells and small tissues samples.
The process involves first lysing the cells o tissue of the interest in a highly denaturing guanidine-isothiocyanate-containing buffer that will rapidly inactive RNases and DNases to ensure isolation of intact DNA and RNA. The lysate is then passed throuhg a DNA spin column, this column allows selective binding of genomic DNA. The column is washed and pure, ready-to-use DNA is the eluted.
Ethanol is added to the flow-through from the DNA spin column to provide appropriate binding conditions for RNA, and the sample is the applied to a RNA spin column, where total RNA binds to the membrane and contaminants are efficiently washed away, high-quality RNA is then eluted.
• High quality DNA and RNA from the same sample using DNA and RNA spin columns.
• Analysis will be more reliable since the RNA and DNA are derived from the same sample.
• DNA and RNA are isolated without the use of harmful chemicals as phenol or chloroform.
• Fast and rapid processing in less than 20 minutes.
• Ready-to-use DNA and RNA for any downstream analysis.
|0808.1||DANAGENE DNA/RNA PURIFICATION kit||50|