DANAGENE Circulating DNA Minikit provides a fast, reliable and convenient method to purify high quality, high purity and inhibitor-free cell-free circulating DNA from fresh and frozen plasma / serum samples and other body fluids from samples of 1 ml using a MicroSpin Columns specially developed to bind small fragments of DNA. OPTIONAL PROTOCOL for samples of 250-500 µl.
DANAGENE Circulating DNA Midikit provides a fast, reliable and convenient method to purify high quality, high purity and inhibitor-free cell-free circulating DNA from fresh and frozen plasma / serum samples and other body fluids from samples of 3 ml using a new column design for processing large volume sample volumes
A specially formulated buffer system allows circulating DNA to bind to the MicroSpin columns. Samples are lysed under denaturing conditions and then transferred to the DNA column where DNA binds and cellular debris, hemoglobin, and other proteins are washed away. High-quality DNA is eluted in nuclease-free water. Normally the circulating DNA is highly fragmented 50-1000 bp. The degree of fragmentation depends on several parameters such as the origin of DNA (fetal, tumor, microbial DNA), health blood donor, procedure blood collection, handling and storage of the sample.
New column design for processing large sample volumes
• Efficient recovery and concentration of fragmented DNA (circulating cell-free DNA) with high input and low elution volume 30-35 µl.
• Sample size: Mini1 ml; Midi 3ml Midi fresh and frozen plasma/serum and other body fluids.
• No organic extraction or ethanol precipitation.
• Removal of contaminants and inhibitors.
• Yield: 0.1-100 ng / ml plasma or serum. Variable because each donor and disease status.
• Circulating DNA purified is ready for applications such PCR o real-time PCR, microarrays and Next generation sequencing.
• Biomarker research and validation for blood-based cancer detection.
• Ideal for detection of biomarkers in different diseases like autoimmune diseases, infection diseases, stroke, sepsis, trauma and hematologic disorders.
• Analysis of fetal DNA from maternal plasma.