DANAGENE SPIN Viral RNA Kit is designed for the rapid purification of viral RNA from cell –free samples such as serum, plasma and cerebrospinal fluid.
When viruses are lysed by detergent, release viral RNA. Then, in the presence of a chaotropic salt, viral RNA binds selectively to glass fiber membrane in a special centrifuge tube. The RNA ac remains bound while a series of a rapid wash and spin steps removes contaminating cellular components. Finally, low salt elution removes the viral RNA from the glass fiber membrane. The process does not require RNA precipitation, organic solvent extractions, or extensive handling of the RNA.
• Rapid isolation of high-quality, ready-to-use viral RNA.
• No organic extraction or alcohol precipitation.
• Complete removal of contaminants and inhibitors.
• The viral RNA can be used directly as templates for standard PCR or RT-PCR.
• Sample material: 200 µl serum, plasma, cell-free biological fluids.
|0613.1||DANAGENE SPIN VIRAL RNA Kit||100|