This kit is designed for the rapid, small-scale preparation of high-purity plasmid DNA.
It introduces TrueBLUE Lysis control reagent a color indicator wich provides visual identification of optimum buffer mixing. This prevent common handling errors that lead to inefficient cell lysis and incomplete precipitation of SDS, genomic DNA and cell debris. This makes ideal for use by researchers who have not much experience with plasmid preparation as well as experienced scientists who want to be assured of maximum product yield.
The extracted DNA can be used in PCR, restriction analysis, subcloning, transforming and:
- Sequencing DANAGENE PLASMID Miniprep “Sequencing grade” kit
- Trasfection process DANAGENE PLASMID Miniprep “Transfection grade” kit
• Purify plasmid DNA within 15 minutes.
• Convenient: Plasmid silica fiber spin column (red membrane optimized for plasmid DNA purification).
• Plasmid Size: 1-15 kb.
• High Yield: up to 20 µg of pure plasmid DNA.
• Sample Volume: 1.5-3.0 ml of cultured bacterial cells
|0702.1||DANAGENE PLASMID Miniprep “Sequencing grade” Kit||250|
|0702.2||DANAGENE PLASMID Miniprep “Sequencing grade” Kit||1000|
|0702.3||DANAGENE PLASMID Miniprep “Transfection grade” Kit||250|