This kit provides a rapid method for purification and concentration of high-quality DNA from PCR or enzymatic reactions with an extremely small elution volume of only 10 µl using specials MicroSpin columns
• The microspin columns are designed to allow elution in very small volumes (as little as 10 μl) delivering highly concentrated DNA in high yields.
• DNA Size Limits: From 100 pb to 23 Kb.
• DNA Recovery: up to 5 µg total DNA per column can be eluted into as little as 10 μl.
• The protocol is done in 2 minutes.
• Fast procedure and easy handling.
• Eluted DNA is well suited for use in DNA ligation, sequencing, labelling, PCR, etc.
• PCR products clean-up, efficient desalting of DNA with the removal of DNA polymerases, primers and free dNTPs.
• DNA clean-up from Enzymatic Reactions, including: Desphosphorylation, Restriction enzyme digestion, Ligation, Primed synthesis, Endlabeling and Nick translation.
• Isotope and Dye Removal, efficiently removes unicorporated fluorescent ( i.e., AMCA, FITC, BIO, DIG, Cy3, Cy5, FAM, etc) and radiolabeled dNTP derivats from DNA following in vitro labeling reactions.
|0503.1||DANAGENE CLEAN & CONCENTRATOR kit||50|
|0503.2||DANAGENE CLEAN & CONCENTRATOR kit||250|
|0503.3||DANAGENE CLEAN & CONCENTRATOR kit||1000|